I don't have a proper Christmas wishlist. I only started thinking about "oh, maybe I should have some idea of what to tell people I want for Christmas" mid November, but I did manage to put a few things together that I wouldn't be adverse to finding under the tree. You may be able to sense a theme from the main image...
- Indian Summer tart burner. Well any wax tart burner would be fantastic, but this one is very pretty. Then I can go spending a small fortune on Etsy on wax tarts.
- Portable mobile charger. For conventions, train journeys and those times when I'm stuck without a plug socket. You may have guessed, but the purple is my favourite. Sleek black is also acceptable =P
- Purple Hudl2. Always said I'd never get a tablet, but these are pretty bargain priced (especially with the double points offer meaning they're half the original price pretty much). Plus I lost my Kindle so this would allow me to start reading kindle books and my old comics on the go.
- Massage. I think this is on my Christmas wishlist every year, haven't had one yet.
- Something I'll not ask for (I'd feel awful since they're so expensive) but in my dreams I'd get, Volante Harrier or Volante Eagle. I own the Jackdaw and it's my favourite thing ever, a coat would just be *swoon*
So that's it, my wishlist (with one "never ask for but in my dreams" item). What do you want for Christmas?