- Tea Party Beauty wrote a lovely post on Homelessness and Kindness, a great reminder we should all be more kind.
- I keep getting breakouts in specific places, and this post about face mapping from Ria Louise has provided some insight into maybe why.
- The beauty world is full of gimmicks, but does snake venom really smooth wrinkles? Beautiful With Brains has the answers.
- The blogger tips posts over at Autumn Leaves have all been fantastic, and I highly recommend you go read them all. This week she shared a list of useful websites for bloggers and I already added a few new bookmarks.
- 4 years is a long time blogging, it teaches you a lot. Makeup Savvy kindly shared 4 honest things she has learnt
- Tattooed Tealady shared top drugstore bases and has given me a few more things to add to the 'to try' list when I run out of my current stash of them.
Other things I've been loving this week:
- Currently on hiatus, but if you like H.P.Lovecraft then you might well enjoy The Unspeakable Vault (Of Doom)
- Another new discovery this week is Autostraddle